If you are interested in participating in our study, please send an email with age, gender, and phone contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 313-664-2670. We will discuss the study further and determine eligibility over the phone.
We are seeking healthy older-adult participants with a clinical diagnosis of Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI). In order to be considered eligible, you must:
- be a native English speaker
- be right-handed
- be an adult over the age of 60
- not have a significant diagnosed medical, neurological, or psychiatric illness
- not have any implanted metal or electrical devices in the body
- not have a history of brain damage
Each visit consists of two sessions: an MRI session of approximately 2 hours, followed by a break, concluded by a neuropsychological test session of 3 hours. This visit can also be split over two separate days, depending on your preference. These time frames take into account preparations, consent forms, and breaks.
Participants are compensated $80 in gift cards for participating in the MRI and cognitive sessions.